Last updated on 19 May 2020
Ventura SQL, the 3-tier SQL framework, is compatible with Blazor WebAssembly. You are able to access and update almost any database from the browser without the need for REST API, Web API, Protocol Buffers, gRPCS and Entity Framework. Just select a data provider, enter SQL statements and click Generate. That is all there is to it!
- Install the latest preview for Visual Studio 2019 Preview version 16.6;
- Install the latest .NET Core 3.1 SDK which contains the Blazor WebAssembly 3.2.0 Release Candidate. See this ASP.NET blog post for instructions. Don't forget to install the updated template as instructed;
- Install Ventura SQL 3.0 or higher;
- Configure the Blazor WebAssembly (client) project for Ventura SQL.;
- Configure the ASP.NET Core 3.1 server (middle-tier) project for Ventura SQL.
Also see my blog post about Blazor WASM support.